Search This Blog

Friday, August 9, 2013

Adventure Time: Blogging here I come.

Anyone who has ever been interested in writing publicly, probably knows exactly what i am going through by just simply no knowing where to start or what to write about. In my younger years I always imagined that one... bright and shining I would be a best selling author. I had all these ideas that i knew for certain would win Pulitzer prizes left and right. Of course during those years the only relevant topics to my life were mostly about my crazy dysfunctional family and silly antics of a dumb twenty-something year old. But every time I sat down to write I could never get past the first paragraph. I racked my brain to find different and creative ways to start books. After years of failed attempts and not to mention the trash bags full of cumpled papers, on day I finally realized... its all been done before. 

 So where does an almost thirty year old woman with a BIG voice in her heart turn to? Well the only place left, blogging. At this point in my life I feel I have experienced and learned so much in my life that I would be selfish to not share my experiences to the world. I have so much to talk about and so much to give that my life story, experiences, opinions and advice shouldn't be contained to a measly few hundred pages. Just like the rest of you I have had my shares of ups and downs and although the situations may have been the same,  our outcomes could have been different and often times miles apart. If i could help one person get through a rainy day or put a smile on someone's face it would all be worth it to me.

So my big hopes for this new adventure in my life, is to learn new things, help some people out and make some new friends along the way. My words are my heart... I say what I mean and mean what I say... always. This has made me the woman I am today and I can't wait to share who I am with all of you. 

Here's to good laughs, lessons learned and future friendships. Cheers! 


No comments:

Post a Comment